CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday March 14th 2010

It was a long trip. We made it home around 5:00pm and unloaded the van into Lindsay and Alicia's house, it basically looked like REI threw up in their living room and smelled like it too. It was crazy to see all the stuff that we had somehow fit into that small little van.


We attempted to sort out all the clothes and stuff and get them to the right person and after lots and lots of hugs and "see you later's" we headed back to our own homes. Firs thing I did when I got back was take a shower, it made me think about what a luxury it was, I doubt that the homeless ever get a good hot shower and I just really valued that and thanked God for it.

I was the first one from my room to get back so I unpacked my stuff and cleaned my room and just reflected on the week and stuff. When I did get to talk to people it was kind of disappointing because I was so enthusiastic about it and super excited but no one else seemed to have the same reaction. It seemed like I had just told them that I played with lint the entire week, but I tried to keep my spirit high.

It was hard to get back to the real world and work on homework and other things when all I could think about was the past week.

0 comments: