CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gathering my Insuffieciences

So we recently changed Wednesday youth group. I've also been going to Lauren and Tracy's small group and we've been reading Mean Girls, a really good book. Going along with it Tracy has been challenging us to read and journal about the bible everyday, and also to pray everyday. I have to admit I have not been reading my bible everyday, but I have been reading Mean Girls and writing about that.

I have also been praying a lot more, and have seen changes. It's not that my life has miraculously changed and it's perfect with birds singing and rainbows glistening, no. There is still crap and dumb drama, and stress, and the whatnot. But what I have noticed is that there is hope. I have been able to see a reason for things. I realize that God is in control and he knows what he's doing.

Continuing with my trend of posting music I heard this song while driving home Tuesday and remembered how much I love it. So, lyrics to "Pray" by Stellar Kart

It's loud and clear
Your silence has been breaking your heart
Like no one hears
You feel you may have fallen too far
But even if
You don't know the right words to say

Pray
Sit back and watch the scenery change
Hold on to the promise that help is on the way
Pray

If you think
You're not good enough to receive
What you need
Have a little faith and believe
God is not
A stranger to the things you might say

Something beautiful
Your miracle
Is waiting on you

So basically all I can say is Pray. See what it does and how you change.

0 comments: